ONA Academy is the first Egyptian media training academy featured by an academic and practical perspective in Egypt, the Arab world and the Middle East and linked to a television station, it is a sister company for ONTV network channels. The Academy began its work since May 2013 by providing comprehensive and practical training courses in 12 different media fields. The academy serves its graduates on the practical level, and this is through ONTV satellite channels network’s facilities and trainers.
ONA academy was able to complete more than 80 workshops -More than 4000 educational hours- in 12 different courses for Egyptians and non-Egyptians, thus producing more than 750 qualified Egyptian graduate 55 graduates from Arab countries, and 10 other graduates from African countries. And It has already been on the real ground, represented in more than 18 graduates of the academy who practice media work on a local and international level nowadays, including: presenters, news anchors, reporters, producers, press photographers, bloggers ONA Academy Professional media training.
• The academy is the training center for all media sectors.
• We support governmental institutions and syndicates by providing practical training in the media field to their members.
• We function as an alternative media training center for universities to produce qualified graduates that are eligible for the labor market.
• The Academy qualifies fresh graduates and enriches their professional skills and awareness of the international media labor market.
• Adding to the experience and skills of the mid-career employees to get higher ranks in their media institutions.
• Help newly-introduced people to the media to access the media field to shift their careers through our definitive courses.
ONA Academy elevates the level of the practical training in the media field,
providing academically qualified graduates, to be the first Egyptian media
school opened up to various partnerships with Arab, American and European
media schools . And this is during the challenges that face the media industry
climate in Egypt and the Arab world.